(Deepshikha Gautam, Intern Journalist) Kanpur: It is normal for children to have insects in their stomach, but these insects can also be very dangerous for children to stick in their stomachs. There are many types of parasites that maintain their shelter in the stomach of the children until they are killed. These parasites feel strange to hear that the children are in the stomach, but this is common in young children.
These parasites do not leave stacking until adolescence. These parasites continue to attack large people as well. These parasites disturb millions of people worldwide every year. The presence of these insects is present in every public place. The parasite reaches the body and increased their number several times in minutes. They not only damage the body part but also weaken the immunity of the disease. It can even give rise to many chronic diseases. Let us know where there is a possibility of these insects, and what are the symptoms after insects in children. Also how to get rid of it.
There can children be infected with these insects –
Any food that is not be cleaned properly or that is uncovered Kan contaminant these worms. This is normal. Children break up on food items without thinking anything. Therefore, cousins should be observed while feeding the children.
- There is a possibility of insects in children most due to contaminated water. Therefore, give clean water only to children.
- Poor hygiene is also the cause of insects in children.
- These parasites are present everywhere in the surrounding contaminated environment.
- There are innumerable parasites hidden in Raw meats and less cooked meats.
- Their number is very high in the soil, so when the children play in the soil, these parasites reach the children thereby some means.
- Domesticated animals are also expected to enter the parasites in children.
Symptoms in the children after a parasite attack-
- In children, there is a rash on the buttocks behind the body.
- Pain in stomach.
- Grow diarrhoea.
- Lose weight.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weakness, blood in the stool, frequent urine, anaemia etc are the signs of warms.
- Children should be given worm medicine every 6 month.
- Use the medicine according to the advice of doctors.
- If the tablet or syrup is not geting relief, then test the stool of the children.
- In some cases, ultrasound is also required.
- To avoid all this, pay extreme attention to hygiene of children.